This was nice. And unexpected. Ed runs a great camp. I think Ruth Gledhill got that. She makes a few extra comments and includes some lovely shots here. I could be wrong, but I think Gavin McGrath might have a few words with his daughter when she gets back to South West London! But to be honest, I think he’ll just be pleased it was nothing worse than mocking her ‘old man’.
Archive for July 30th, 2009
- 4 Reasons for Kids to Obey Their Parents (not that they'll listen)
- The ESV - why I was wrong!
- Missionary Dating
- The Good Man Jesus and the Scoundrel Christ
- Should I raise my hands in church?
- How to transform your small group!
- Atheistic Morality
- Homosexuality and Genetic Predisposition
- Why are Christians so negative about sex?
- Should I Still Shop at Tesco?
Dafydd Jones on Christmas Visitors susan gonzalez on Missionary Dating MichaelA on Crumbs Robert Stanier on Oxford Brookes Mission Re… Miriam on Crumbs